Traditional Tales Collection – Set of 8 Story Books – 120 short stories of Akbar Birbal, Tenali Raman, Jakata tales and Panchatantra with Moral
Traditional tales collection is a great compilation of traditional Indian tales and interesting stories for children by Mrs. A. Rajini. The author has narrated each and every story very beautifully using simple and clear language. The objective of traditional collection of tales is to encourage reading and help you to teach children the right things from an early age. This set contains 2 set of each Akbar Birbal, Tenali Raman, Jataka, and Pachatantra tales.
- Short Stories – Each story is well-structured with good narration and beautiful images to encourage reading habits on children. A collection of 15 traditional tales in each story book will give more wisdom and teach valuable life lessons to your children. The set of 8 storybooks contains 120 stories with 15 stories in each book. These set of reading books for children contain short one-page stories so that your kids can easily read one story at a time without getting bored.
- Akbar Birbal – The classic and timeless tales of Akbar and Birbal has enthralled children since generations. Akbar’s challenges to his loyal minister Birbal and Birbal’s smart and witty ways of solving problems not only bring a smile but also teach life lessons to your children. Akbar Birbal stories are a must-read for your children. These set of interesting stories are both thought-provoking and amusing to help develop presence of mind in your children in a fun way.
- Tenali Raman – This book consists of fun and interesting stories of Tenali Rama, a poet, and advisor in the court of King Krishnadevaraya. Each tale reveals Tenali Raman’s wit, wisdom, humour and extraordinary intelligence. The wonderful stories show the problem-solving capabilities, fair play and his hilarious experiences in the king’s court. Your children will enjoy the presence of mind of Tenali and will admire his wittiness. These stories will humorously teach your children valuable morals.
- Jataka Tales – Jataka tales also known as Buddha tales are the stories of Buddha’s previous birth, in both animal and human form. These stories are full of morality, knowledge, and wisdom and teach us how to live a righteous life. The Jataka tales mainly revolves around common people, villages, travelers and simple things in life. The tales are not only rich in morals and teach us valuable lessons but also enjoyable and interesting as they mostly feature animal character.
- Panchatantra – The Panchatantra is one of the oldest collections of Indian fables, originally written in Sanskrit. The fables of Panchatantra mostly feature animal characters such as strong lion, clever jackal, intelligent cat and many more. The thoughtful Panchatantra tales teach your children how to choose a true friend, how to solve problems with wisdom and tact and how to live in harmony. Each Panchatantra story has a philosophical theme and moral that stands true even today.