Draw & Color Step by Step Drawing Practice Activity Book Set of 4 for Kids
If you wish to encourage your children to learn drawing and benefit from it, here is a set of 4 draw & color step by step drawing practice books to your aid. The books teach the kids how to draw by providing a very efficient step by step guide. The set of 4 books has easy to follow steps, large drawing space and, interesting pictures for kids. The pages of each book are high-quality with good printing. There are easy to little complex drawings, which boost the confidence of the children. You will also find some warm-up exercises at the end of each 32 page book.
Drawing can provide enormous benefits to little children. It is one of the mediums through which children can express themselves, give a form to their imagination and most of all it can improve their motor skills drastically. This book is the best way to enhance the artistic side of your child.
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE – From simple figures to complex characters, animals to birds, this draw and color book has lots in store for the little learners. The book comes with easy to follow steps for small kids. Kids can learn to draw a car, or a fish and even a lion just by following 6 easy steps. Children can easily master the art of drawing various objects, animals and characters too with the help of the step by step guide. This helps the kids to confidently draw their own masterpiece.
- INTERESTING CHARACTERS – This wonderful set of draw and color books provide children an opportunity to draw their favorite figure. The book includes figures like fish, elephant, car, lion, ball, sheep and much more. Most of the children are attracted to these figures they have heard or seen. This draw and color book gives them an opportunity to draw the characters themselves. Drawing a variety of figures will improve their creative skills.
- PROVIDE RATINGS – A very unique feature of this draw and color book set is the star ratings. You can provide star ratings to your kid in every drawing step. You can rate the drawing on a scale of one to five stars. This is a very interesting way to encourage children to do better. When kids receive stars for their drawing, it builds a sense of self-worth in them. With the help of the ratings, you can also keep a track of the improvement in your child’s drawing over a period of time.
- LARGE SPACE – Keeping the young artists’ needs in mind this book provides large drawing space. The large drawing page is placed right next to the step by step guide page. Drawing and coloring the same picture will perfect their learning. This way, kids will be able to retain the pictures and characters for a longer time. Since kids are at a learning stage, the large drawing space has been provided for them to draw freely without any space crunch.
- SIMPLE TO COMPLEX DRAWINGS – Starting with simple drawings is a wonderful way to motivate kids to draw. Keeping this in mind, these draw and color books are designed in a similar pattern. It starts with simple cute drawings like a small elephant, a small truck, and then moves on to complex figures like a human cartoon. Once they get acquainted with simple figures, drawing complex figures will be a smooth ride. Drawing figures helps to develop problem-solving skills.