Copy Color Coloring Books Collections for Early Learning – Set of 6 Colouring Books for Kids
Give a boost to your little artist’s creativity with the set of 6 exciting copy color books for children. Each colouring book takes children into a different art world while teaching them alphabets, numbers, colors, shapes and rhymes too. The set is specially designed for early learners. By combining learning with coloring activity, it will make learning a color-filled experience. This way kids will learn many things that will prepare them for the years to come. This early learning set of books is a must-have for parents with preschoolers.
- LEARN & COLOR – This copy coloring book set will help the curious young minds to learn without getting bored. The set of 6 books are creatively made to teach kids in a fun and interesting way. This toddlers color books set aims to lay the very foundation of their motor skills by teaching them the basic strokes like lines, dots, etc. They will learn many basic things like alphabets, numbers, patterns, shapes and much more just while coloring.
- TEACH ALPHABETS & NUMBERS – The fun-packed books for kids to get familiar with alphabets and numbers. The alphabet picture book and the number book take them into an exciting world where kids can trace alphabets, numbers and also color interesting objects. It teaches kids to recognize alphabets, their phonics and also count objects, while they engage in some delightful coloring experience. Learning alphabets and numbers will help them to successfully step into their preschools.
- TEACH NURSERY RHYMES – Make rhyme time a fun-filled experience for your little preschooler. This book helps to teach the kids rhymes, while they also have some wonderful coloring time. There is a nursery rhyme on one page and a copy color activity on the other for the budding artist. Kids will absolutely love this new way of learning one of their first nursery rhymes. This unique way will help them to remember the rhyme for a long time.
- COLORS & SHAPES – This colors & shapes books for children is the perfect way to introduce shapes and colors to young minds. The book contains pictures that represent basic shapes like circle, square, and triangles. Kids get an opportunity to color these pictures using crayons. This helps them to step into a large world of bright colors. While kids learn to recognize shapes and colors, the copy color activity boosts creativity and motor skills too.
- COPY COLOR TOYS – Toys are every child’s favorite and this book has some really wonderful copy color toys in store for them. Pictures like engine, xylophone, car, ball, etc. grab children’s attention almost instantly. Coloring these pictures not only makes them happy but also helps in bringing out their creative sides. Coloring different toys also help to improve their imagination, and patience. Give your child a happy and meaningful childhood with this set of 6 wonderful picture books.